Dancing With the Stars bid farewell to its first contestant of the season on Monday night, and honestly, it felt inevitable from the get-go.
After two attempts at dancing that yielded lackluster results, Geraldo Rivera and partner Edyta Sliwinska were sent home last night.
“I would have demanded a recount,” he said … referring to any scenario in which he was NOT voted off Dancing with the Stars Monday.
At least the talk show host knew his fate and took it very well.
Also, our enduring image of Rivera will be him dressed up as Donald Trump, a choice obviously made to celebrate Latin night. Brilliance.
At the bottom of the pack with him was Mischa Barton and … no one else. So you had best believe she will be in jeopardy next week.
On the top of the leaderboard, UFC fighter Paige VanZant tied with Boyz II Men member Wanya Morris for the night’s highest scores.
Mark Ballas, who was sidelined due to injury, was replaced by Alan Bernsten alongside Paige, making her effort all the more impressive.
The scores from last night’s performances were as follows:
- Paige VanZant and Mark Ballas/Alan Bernsten: 24/30
- Wanya Morris and Lindsay Arnold: 24/30
- Jodie Sweetin and Keo Motsepe: 21/30
- Ginger Zee and Val Chmerkovskiy: 21/30
- Doug Flutie and Karina Smirnoff: 20/30
- Nyle DiMarco and Peta Murgatroyd: 20/30
- Von Miller and Witney Carson: 20/30
- Marla Maples and Tony Dovolani: 20/30
- Kim Fields and Sasha Farber: 19/30
- Antonio Brown and Sharna Burgess: 19/30
- Mischa Barton and Artem Chigvintsev: 15/30
- Geraldo Rivera and Edyta Sliwinska: 13/30
Who do you think will join this illustrious list of Dancing With the Stars winners, and whose time on the show is short? Discuss below!